Thursday, April 12, 2012

Workshop!

This weekend I will be going to Staten Island to take part in the Miss New York 2012 workshop.  I am so excited to meet my new sisters and find out what order we will go in! 

For more info on this year's Miss New York pageant, visit their website at www.missny.org When you're there grab a couple tickets or comment below with your email address if you are interested in buying ad space in this year's program book.  You can advertise your business to individuals from all over the state, or you can just give me a shoutout!

Either way, I hope you are all sending me your love and support and I look forward to posting pictures for you.  Keep an eye out on my twitter page, @LonnaLu  lots of pictures to be posted there in real time.

Lots of Love,

Lonna

No comments:

Post a Comment