Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Appearances!!

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to give a couple quick updates on some upcoming appearances going on this month.

This Saturday from 9am to Noon the Gold's Gym at:

1402 French Road
Depew, NY, 14226, US
 
will be having a Zumbathon to benefit ALS. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also referred to as Lou Gehrig's disease is a form of Motor Neuron Disease caused by the degeneration of upper and lower neurons, located in the ventral horn of the spinal cord ultimately effected an individuals movement.  Tickets are $20 and 75% of the sales benefit the cause.  I will be there (for at least the first hour!)  If you have any more questions check out the event page at:

http://zumbathon.zumba.com/details/7673

 The next event I will be attending is a seminar on Teen Domestic Violence (my platform) at the ELIM Christian Fellowship Church from 6 to 8pm.  This is a cause that is very important to me and I would love to have you bring your teenage son or daughter to hear my story.

The location is:
70 Chalmers Avenue  Buffalo, NY 14214

(716) 834-5951

 

The last event will be on March 31st at the Buffalo Convention Center at 7pm.  The boxing event I will be attending is called "March Badness."  I will be singing the anthem, hope to see you there!  If you would like anymore information on that event you can find it here www.theboxingexaminer.com
    



















      

No comments:

Post a Comment