Saturday, February 18, 2012

There she is...Miss Niagara 2012!



I know I am a bit late on updating you all but life gets in the way sometimes.  One of my closest friends, the beautiful girl who crowned me as Miss Buffalo was crowned Miss Niagara 2012.  Her name is Miss Desiree Wiley.  Desiree was not only Miss Buffalo 2011, but she placed 3rd Runner up last year at Miss New York State.  I am honored that I am competing in the same category as this beautiful, intelligent and talented young woman again.  Best of luck Desiree, love you sister!

 Des and I after she crowned me the new Miss Buffalo, such a fun day!!

Miss New York Kaitlin Monte, Miss Niagara Director Chuck Berasi, Me and Miss Thousand Islands Allison Carlos


I am still waiting to get pictures back of Desiree and myself, I will post them as soon as I see them!

Love,

Lonna

No comments:

Post a Comment