Monday, January 9, 2012

The Holidays

I am sorry it took so long for me to write to you all but I have had quite a busy Holiday.  I finished my first three courses in Graduate School, I made an appearance at the Niagara Falls Fashion Outlets to gift wrap, I did a radio show with WXRL, 1300 AM and I spent a lovely Holiday with my friends, family and amazing boyfriend.

I had a great time gift wrapping for a great cause this Holiday!  This season I gift wrapped for Opportunities Unlimited, a local group that assists individuals with developmental disabilities in their everyday life.  I had a wonderful time and cannot say enough about the great people I got to work with.


I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to be featured on WXRL doing what I love most; singing.  You know who I really cant wait to see sing?  Miss New York State 2011, Kaitlin Monte, this Saturday on ABC at Miss America!  Please vote for her as your fan favorite!  http://www.missamerica.org/videocontest/

Good Luck Kaitlin!! You will be amazing!!

Love,

Lonna

No comments:

Post a Comment